Tomorrow company is a large-scale CNC turning of stainless steel manufacturer and supplier in China. We have been specialized in CNC turning of stainless steel for many years. Our products have a good price advantage and cover most of the European and American markets. The following is an introduction to CNC Machining Parts, I hope to help you better understand it.
More than 60 sets of imported equipment are used for CNC turning of stainless steel, with a tolerance of up to plus or minus 0.01mm to ensure that the drawing size requirements are met. NC machine tool processing can be started in batches with drawings and samples, and production can be started after proofing.Full range of one-stop processing customized services for you
1.Non standard customization
2.Customized according to customer drawings
1. High degree of automation, which can reduce the manual labor intensity of the operator. The CNC turning of stainless steel is completed automatically according to the input program. The operator only needs to start setting the tool, loading and unloading the workpiece and changing the tool. In the machining process, it is mainly to observe and supervise the operation of the machine tool. However, due to the high technical content of CNC machine tools, the mental labor of operators is improved accordingly.
2. High precision and stable quality of machined parts. In addition, as long as the precision and accuracy of the machining process of a batch of parts are carefully designed, it is easy to ensure the correct positioning and process of parts, and it is easy to obtain the correct positioning of a batch of parts as long as the NC process is well designed.
3. High production efficiency. CNC turning of stainless steel can process multiple processing surfaces in clamping again, and generally only detect the first piece. Therefore, it can save many intermediate processes in ordinary machine tool processing, such as scribing and size detection, which reduces the auxiliary time. Moreover, due to the stable quality of parts processed by NC, it brings convenience to subsequent processes, and its comprehensive efficiency is significantly improved.
4. Facilitate the development and modification of new products. CNC turning of stainless steel generally does not need many complex process equipment. Parts with complex shape and high precision requirements can be processed by compiling machining programs. When the product is modified and the design is changed, only the program is changed without redesigning the tooling. Therefore, NC machining can greatly shorten the product development cycle and provide a shortcut for the research and development of new products, product improvement and modification.
5. It can be developed to a more advanced manufacturing system. CNC turning of stainless steel and their processing technology are the basis of computer-aided manufacturing.
6. The initial investment is large. This is due to the high cost of CNC turning of stainless steel long preparation cycle for the first processing and high maintenance cost.
7. High maintenance requirements. CNC turning of stainless steel is a typical technology intensive mechatronics product. Maintenance personnel need to understand both machinery and microelectronic maintenance knowledge, and be equipped with better maintenance equipment at the same time.
CNC turning of stainless steel is a highly automated machine tool, which has many advantages that ordinary machine tools do not have, so the application scope of CNC machine tool is expanding. However, CNC machine tool is a highly mechatronic product with high technical content, high cost and certain difficulty in use and maintenance. From the most economical aspect, CNC machine tool is used for processing:
1) Multi variety and small batch parts.
2) Parts with complex structure and high precision requirements.
3) Parts requiring frequent modifications.
4) Key parts that are expensive and are not allowed to be scrapped.
5) Emergency parts requiring minimum production cycle.